Application of our Products
1. Shell and devein prawns. Set aside prawn heads for the butter.
2.Season prawn meat with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
For the butter:
1. Melt butter in sauce pan.
2. Add prawn heads and all seasonings.
3. Add tomato paste and chicken stock.
4. Cover and let it boil for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain to remove solids and set aside.
Cooking the Dish:
1. Saute prawns in melted butter. Add onions and ginger.
2. Add coconut milk and fresh cream. Simmer over low fire.
3. Add the butter mixture and continue simmering until the sauce thickens.
4. Garnish it by adding toasted coconut and spring onions on top.